Saturday, March 15, 2014

Would you rather Beauty Edition

I found this tag on Emma's Blog and loved so much reading it so I decided to do it as well. All the questions are beauty-related (miss obvious), fun and very easy to answer:)





1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

I would definitely give up the palettes for the simple fact that they could be easily replaced.. A brown or black eyeliner+ mascara would be everything I need. Not to forget that I get to keep the lipsticks and lipglosses:)




2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Hmm. It's difficult because the question isn't very specific. If after chopping my hair, it would grow again, I would rather choose this one. Otherwise, I would probably prefer to be a boring long-haired girl ( I could style my hair in so many ways though)...



3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I normally prefer the peachy blushers so if I had to respect the rules, I would go with the pink one and hope for the best.




4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I can't even figure out for how long would $1000 satisfy my needs. So, I would definitely go for clothes. They are usually more expensive (if you want a quality piece) and you need different outfits depending on season. Even though I love makeup, using everything on it would seem such a waste.




5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Hmm.. As I wouldn't stand the texture of lipstick on my eyelids, I believe that the eyeliner applied on lips would be a more convenient option.



6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I love MAC, of course, but I would shop at Sephora because it provides a wide range of brands. 



7. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
They say the human body feels better at high temperatures and I totally agree with them. Although I would be ridiculous with a furry jacket at a pool party, I prefer it to bikinis at a sleigh ride.




8. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I don't really care about painting my nails according to the season. As I feel better with darker nail polished and hate the neons, I would probably pick those.




9.  Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Lipsticks are my life but most of the time they fade after a while. Eye products last longer so these are my choice!



10. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun! I like the look of these so much, although I have never been able to create a proper one. Idealistically thinking, I would have a hair-stylist to do the hard work for me.



11. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I can live without nailpolish... I wouldn't be so sure about lipgloss.



12. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Hard one. Still processing.




13. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Already answered this one. No nail polish.

Hope you liked it, I tag everyone who read this! If you decide to make it, please let me know, I would love to read your answers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar posts